Very few district plans provide for subdivision as a permitted activity. We can support you through this process right from surveying to resource consenting. WM Environmental have teamed up with TL Survey Services Ltd to provide an end-to-end package.
If you’ve got a development project in mind, we will complete a planning assessment of your proposed activity against the relevant Regional and/or District Council regulatory framework and confirm any consent requirements. As an outcome of this process, we will highlight any potential risks and a pathway forward to address these, to streamline the process, and to ensure your project is successful. This may include housing layout, the amount of green space, use of permeable surfaces and aesthetic plantings.
How can we help?
- Resource Consent Applications:
- Preparation of assessments of environmental effects and resource consent applications for both new and existing activities
- Development and execution of strategic plans to obtain consents for new, contentious or complex activities
- Surveying Services - Via TL Survey Services Ltd
- Planning Assessments - Confirmation of consent requirements and any identified risks